Tuesday, April 13, 2010

P is for Paintball

You're running. You dive into a pretend house just as a wall of paint is shot at you. It hits the the side of the window. You realize that the door you came in is the only door out too. you're trapped. You're heart is racing. Just then you feel a slight pain in you're arm. You've been shot with a paintball. You raise you're gun and yell "I'm out!" The game is over, at least for you. This is about paintball in case you haven't already guessed.

Paintball is a sport that lately I've been obsessed with. The main idea of the game is to shoot, but not be shot. You have a gun and you attempt to shoot the people the people you are against. Normally there are two teams and the team with the last person standing wins.

Although you, the reader is probably thinking "Paintball sounds awesome!" Paintball is also extreamly frightning. You have to wear an extreamly strong mask because a paintball could take you're eye out.

Although all of these things are possible paintball is very fun

Life Lesson: Leave you're mask on while playing paintball

I commented on Thomas

1 comment:

  1. Liam your blog is very exiting and I had lots of fun reading it. I love the idea of writing a blog about paintball because I am a paintball lover to. I love the thrill of when you are about to be shot but then you jump right into cuver and you are safe for a couple of seconds then you have to get back up and run. I had lots of fun reading it and I hope you keep the good work.

    ReplyDelete